The idea is that you give the award to your favourite bloggers. And I was just awarded it, I’m so flattered 🙂
Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favourite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
It works like this:
- Display the award on your blog with a link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that you feel deserve recognition.
- Let them know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that the five awarded blogs will continue to spread the love by awarding it to five more blogs.
- Choosing Raw
- 101 Cookbooks
- The Stonesoup
- Zen Habits
- and last but most certainly not least, The New Adventures of Stephen Fry
And an honourable mention to Lists of Note.